Saturday, September 18, 2010

Taste the Rainbow!

Squeeee!  I feel like a kid in a candy store!  I just got my shipment from Pysanky USA, and all I have to say is WOW!  I ordered the 54 set of Colorama dyes and I'm so excited to start using them.  54 Colors!  On top of that, their customer service is amazing.  I got my order in 2 days AND with a bunch of awesome freebies!  I ordered some Black Onyx beeswax, and Jim, the owner, threw in an extra block of Blue Sapphire wax with a note saying I would fall in love with it.  Of course I had to try it out immediately.  Fall in love I did!  It's amazingly smooth and writes like a dream!  It has the most buttery flow through even my finest stylus and the visibility on the surface of the egg is the best I have ever seen.  And, it smells like sweet honey :)  Yum.

This website also has some really unique products.  This is the only shop I've seen that carries #000 (3x) Fine manual styluses.  The smallest manual styluses I had ever seen previously were plain old fine, with the smallest electric tip being a #00 (2x) fine tip.  These little babies have a smaller tip than my electrics!  Wowzers!

I am so impressed with the quality and range of products on this site.  Not to mention their incredible customer service.  I highly recommend going through Pysanky USA for your supply needs.  I'm just blown away.

Goodies!  Each one of those packets is a different color...wow!  Plus all the freebies:
Blue Sapphire wax, extra setting crystals, two rubber hole stoppers, and two
beautiful postcards.  I love Pysanky USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment