Saturday, September 18, 2010

"Studio" isn't quite the right word...


So, I don't really have a studio...at least not one you would picture if you heard someone say "I'll be working in my studio".  I have a corner of a futon with a coffee table jammed up next to it.  I also share this futon with a very large pile of laundry and an equally large cat.  Theres really not much work space, but dammit all, I make it work!  Except for today...waaaaaay to much stuff in the way!

So, I'm in for a day of cleaning and organizing before I can start my work.  Ick.  The faster I clean the sooner I can start egging right???  I'm desperately searching for motivation....and failing...epically...

*UPDATE*  I actually organized things really quickly!  Yay!  And I took some pictures so you can see the tragically tiny space I'm working in.  Although, it's slightly better than my last workshop...which was 1/2 the kitchen table and the top of the dryer.  At least now I don't have to stop working when someone wants to eat or do laundry!
super swanky, huh?

close up...ooooh, pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment